Tuesday, October 28, 2008

wow my life is good!

So i got a new computer yesterday (more info to come) and this means transferring data. lots of data.  I just imported a folder of pictures from Dan's hard drive (hardly has any pictures from the last two years) and it was 33GB! More than 18,000 items!!!  So as I sat at the computer watching my life literally flash before my eyes; thousands upon thousands of pictures of my children, it dawned on me: my life is good!  Actually it is great!  I just taught a lesson in Relief Society about enjoying "the moment" as a young mother.  I have had so many great moments I should be exploding with joy!  I think i will spend more time looking through those snapshots when i feel a little joy-less because there is no way those images won't make me feel happy/alive/grateful/joyful!

Snapshots to follow!  They are still importing...

4 comments:

Craig Ferguson said...

Cristy it was so much fun visiting your very happy fun family! I got the sponge bob football you sent me. Thank you very much and please tell your kids how much fun I had playing with them, and that we can't wait to see you in December.

robin said...

You do have it good! A patient loving husband, great kids, and your as smart as a Dr!! Thanks for being such a great friend!!
Oh yeah, and I can't wait to make our ******** blocks!

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that things are going well. I think of you wonder how life is going. Your kids are sure cute, that oldest daughter of yours is the spitting image of you. I would love to catch up with you if you have time/interested, email me shamusfitz@gmail.com. Take care,

Jason

Kelly B said...

I totally agree with Robin... :) Great reminder to count our many blessings!