Monday, June 30, 2008

Enough Already!!!

It has been way too long since I updated this blog. No more excuses, at least not until next week ;) But seriously, I am back on board and will try to post often even if it is just a little hello. But over the last six months, lots of fun stuff has happened like Maddy’s & Levi’s birthday so to recap I am going to start a fun little segment called Monday’s Memory and I will use that to get caught up and maybe share some random stories. That’s it for tonight. But I promise to be back soon with more exciting news. In the meantime, enjoy a few cute pics!


Levi on our camping trip in March, Elsie at the beach on Hilton Head Island & Maddy signing "I love you too"
One of many alligators seen on the golf courses on Hilton Head Island.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Wow Elsie looks just like Maddy!! I am glad that peer pressure got to you:)

Christy Bishop said...

Only the good kind of peer pressure! Thanks for never giving up on me Jenni Allen! Luv ya!

Jill said...

Yeah, Christy is back!!! Your kids are getting so big, they grow up way to fast. Looking forward to seeing more in the near future.

Marc and Megan said...

I L-O-V-E these photos!! Your kids are so adorable! I miss you guys so much!!