Monday, July 28, 2008

Count Down!!!!

Yes this may seem very adolescent, but I don't care! :=) I love the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. And yes I am going to the midnight release and yes I have pre-ordered my copy of Breaking Dawn. So there! That said, woohoo! I am going to hang out with a bunch of teenager girls (possibly wearing their prom dresses) and get my hands on the 4th book as soon as I can. I plan on reading it until I finish (I will probably take a break to teach Relief Society on Sunday, probably). So now I better get off this blog and finish my finals and prepare that lesson so I can read guilt-free all day Saturday. Good thing my mother-in-law is flying in from Utah just to watch the kids so I can read! Just Kidding! She is coming though, only to help us when Levi gets his tonsills and adenoids out on Monday. I'm sure I can finish Breaking Dawn by then and get right back to my motherly duties! ;)

8 comments:

Jill said...

You go girl!! I have mine pre-ordered to come in the mail from amazon so I will probably be a few days behind you but I don't have time to stand in line since I will be at the Temple Friday Night. Once I finish I will email for your opinion. Good luck with Levi's surgery and all your other fun adventures.

Kelly B said...

How cool are you?!? I love it that you have "Bleeding Love" playing along to this entry, which should totally be the theme song to the movie, I think! :) So, yes, I'm going to be the Twilight nerd right by your side on Friday! Can't wait!!!! But let's skip the prom dresses. Lol.

Jen said...

I think there are more people like you then you think. I guess us mom's have the brain of an adolescent since that is who it was written for and all the mothers are stealing it from their girls!

robin said...

You are so funny! I wish I was there to go with you guys! Have fun with all the teenage girls! I want pictures of you in a prom dress!

Christy Bishop said...

Robin,
I only wish I could still fit in my old prom dress! i would wear it just to brag if I could! We wish you were coming too. Won't be quite as fun but we will take pics for sure!
Christy

Unknown said...

Were you at OP mall? I went, but didn't see you.

I haven't actually started the series yet, but just needed something to do on a Friday night. I'm so lame!

Christy Bishop said...

sorry we didn't bump into each other! I was chatting with Kelli Ellenburg for a while, so fun to catch up! You're gonna love the books!

Kelli said...

Google your name and you never know what you may find!.....
:)